The INTEGREX i-V Series Multi-Tasking centers bring together extreme versatility, speed, accuracy and ease of operation for manufacturers of medium and large sized complex components. The i-V Series of machines are a fusion of CNC turning center and machining center for full 5-axis machining and DONE IN ONE® processing with powerful turning capability. This machine configuration works to eliminate multiple setups, fixtures, tools, handling and non-cut time.
- High-speed and high-torque milling spindles with B-axis
- Large square or round tables with full C-axis rotation for turning
- CAT 40 and CAT 50 taper spindles
- Two-pallet changer
- Tool storage capacities from 40 to 348 tools
- Easy integration for PALLETECH system for automated manufacturing
Roller Cam B-Axis
For high-rigidity heavy-duty cutting
Elimination of backlash ensures high accuracy and high efficiency machining. (over the rotary position range of 150 degrees, positioning accuracy is two times better than the ISO standard)
Automatic Tool Eye
Automated Detection for Tool Wear and Damage
Each machine features a standard tool eye that automatically measures tool-tip positions to detect for tool wear and damage, ensuring part accuracy during continuous machining operations. Compensation can be automatically calculated with inspection for tool breakage. In addition, since tool setup is done by simply bringing the tool tip into contact with the Tool Eye, tool setup time is considerably reduced.
Dual Pallet Changer
The industry’s fastest Two Pallet Changer
- More surface contact for large load capacities and better dampening
- Pre-engineered for integration into factory automation setups including Mazak’s PALLETECH Manufacturing Cell
- Designed for convenient system expansion after the initial system installation from a minimum of 1 machining center, 1 loading station and pallet stocker with pallets. The pallet stocker modules are available in single, double, or triple levels.