Ultra Narrow 600V (UN-600V)
The UN-600V ultra narrow Vertical Machining Center is designed for high volume applications and is more productive per unit of floor space than conventional machining centers. Multiple machines can be orientated in a line or cell and integrated with optional Mazak supplied automation for mass production applications. High speed spindles accelerate to top speeds in just 0.55 seconds, and perform synchronized tapping at 8,000 rpm, features that insure maximum productivity.
- 20,000 rpm spindles
- Extremely fast rapid traverse speeds
- 20-tool storage capacity
- Narrow footprint – several can be stacked in a row
- Large maintenance panel with easy access
- Multiple machines may be tended by one robot
MX Hybrid Roller Guides
Provides unmatched rigidity, speed, and accuracy
- More surface contact for large load capacities and better dampening
- Better distribution load points via an X-Design that allows load to be applied in four directions
- Higher positioning accuracy than boxways due to no stick and slip
- Faster and greener than boxways with nearly twice the rapid traverse rate and less contamination in the coolant system
Automatic Tool Changers
Provides part-production versatility
Machinery that feature cam-driven automatic tool changers that significantly reduce non-cut times by quickly exchanging tools and getting spindles back in the cut in the shortest times possible. Reliable tool monitoring on these machines maximizes production efficiency and lowers operating costs via early problem detection. A standard tool storage capacity 20 tools ensures continuous machining operation, while an optional 30-tool magazine is available to further reduce set-up times and increase machining flexibility.
Efficient Chip Management
Increases machine uptime
Chip conveyor system provides fast, low-maintenance chip management, while flood coolant evacuates chips quickly and efficiently from the machine’s work envelope. Choose between a high 48-inch or low 18-inch discharge chip conveyor. The complete chip system, which fits within the footprint of the machine, helps prevent production slowdowns caused by chip buildup.