Okamoto ACC-EX MDI Column Surface Grinders
ACC-EX column type grinders deliver all the performance, precision and dependability as the ACC-DX Series plusa new degree in convenience. There easy-to-use Manual Data Input (MDI) control system simplifies set-up, change-over and boosts productivity.
- Heavy-Duty design and construction features fully supported table and high rigidity traveling column.
- Vee and Flat table ways assure true tracking and greater table load support. Teaching Function for easy set-up.
- Choice of automatic grinding cycles – Work/Chuck datum, Shift-Plunge, Simple Dress Invalid Cycle.
- High-accuracy flat and form grinding with programmable dressing and dress compensation.
- Minimum Crossfeed increments as fine as 0.00005″.
ACC-EX Series Column Grinders
15 Sizes available
20″ x 48″ to 32″ x 120″
- Table Working Area W x L:
- 20″ x 48″ to 32″ x 120″
- Distance from Grinding Wheel to Table surface:
- 23.5″ to 27.3″ *
- Grinding Wheel:
- 20″ x 3″ x 8″
- Grinding Wheel Spindle:
- 20 hp
- Floor Space:
- 213″ x 138″ x 86″ to 346″ x 162″ x 94″ *
- 16,100 to 34,850 lbs *
STANDARD & OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- Grinding Wheel
- Wheel Adapter
- Table Mounted Diamond Dresser
- Automatic Dress Compensation
- 20 hp Wheel Spindle Motor
- Leveling Bolts with Plates
- Necessary Tools & Tool Box
- Coolant System with Magnetic Dust Separator
- Coolant System with Magnetic Dust Separator and Paper Filter System
- Electro Magnetic Chuck
- Grinding Wheel Balancing Stand w/Arbor
- Grinding Wheel Adapter
- Chuck Controller
- 30 hp Wheel Spindle Motor
- Vertical Spindle Attachment w/Dressing Device
- Hydraulic Oil Temperature Regulator
- Signal Light