Okamoto ACC-DX Series Saddle Surface Grinders
ACC-DX Series Grinders are many of the most widely used grinders in existence. They are easy to operate and deliver consistent performance, accuracy and reliability unmatched by any grinder in their class. They are loaded with many standard features that make them the value leader in automatic surface grinders.
- Rigid, double-walled column construction.
- Solid state ergonomically design control.
- Full width tables eliminate overhang.
- High precision wheel spindles with super-precision, pre-loaded bearings.
- Super-smooth table movement.
- Rapid Vertical Feed.
- Servo driven vertical feed.
ACC-DX Series Grinders
6 Sizes available
8″ x 20″ to 20″ x 40″
- Table Working Area W x L:
- 8″ x 21.6″ 20″ x 41.3″
- Distance from Grinding Wheel to Table surface:
- 15.7″ to 21.5″ *
- Grinding Wheel:
- 8″ x 1″ x 1.25″ to 12″ x 1.5″ x 5″ *
- Grinding Wheel Spindle:
- 2 hp to 5 hp *
- Floor Space:
- 94″ x 63″ x 69″ to 179″ x 100″ x 80″
- 3,810 to 10,580 lbs
- *depending on models
STANDARD & OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- Grinding Wheel with Adaptor
- Chuck Controller
- Automatic Lubrication
- Wheel Guard
- Splash Cover with Coolant Nozzle & Pipe
- Vertical DRO
- Single Point Dresser
- Leveling Bolts & Pads
- Necessary Tools & Tool Box
- Coolant System with Magnetic Separator
- Coolant System with Magnetic Dust Separator
- Separator and Paper Filter System
- Electro-Magnetic Chuck
- Permanent Magnetic Chuck
- Oil Cooling Type Electro-Magnetic Chuck
- Oil Cooling Type Spindle Housing
- Grinding Wheel Balancing Stand with Arbor
- Balancing Test Arbor
- Crossfeed Digital Display
- Overhead Wheel Dresser (Manual or Automatic)
- Table Full Enclosure