Visit our Technical Center near Pittsburgh, PA
Join A. W. Miller Technical Sales’s Pennsylvania Office in an open house with new machines powered on & working on demo parts. Speak with experts in tooling, service, and applications about your shop’s needs and expectations for the year
A. W. Miller Open House:
April 18th & 19th
10:00AM – 8:00PM
3 Tara Drive, Harmony, PA 16037
What’s running at the Open House
Mazak Integrex i-100S
The INTEGREX i-100S advanced Multi-Tasking machine delivers maximum versatility, high precision and throughput for smaller complex parts. The machine combines the capabilities of a high-powered turning center and full-function machining center to produce parts in single setups.
Mazak Quick Turn 250
The QUICK TURN 250 CNC turning center brings together advanced technology, productivity and value to deliver exceptional performance for shops large and small. With a standard through-hole chuck package, this 2-axis machine efficiently processes a wide range of part sizes.
Mazak VCN 530C
Designed to process large parts or multiple small workpieces in single machine setups, the Kentucky-made VCN-530C vertical machining center brings advanced technology, performance and value to a wide variety of metalworking applications. A wide range
of spindle options give shops what they need to achieve an effective balance of speed and torque for their particular machining needs and workpiece materials.
Okamoto 12•24 DX
ACC-DXNC grinders are specifically designed and built for high precision 2-axis simultaneous applications. Rigid design and construction, powerful software capabilities and long-term reliability makes them the preferred choice for high-accuracy and high production grinding applications.
Cosen Band Saw
Cosen H-type machines utilize hydraulic shuttle feed system, which offers extremely tight tolerances in both cutting repeatability and accuracy evenat high cutting rates.
Bring your machining questions and challenges to the experts:
- Erwin Mueller – A. W. Miller Pennsylvania Sales Manager
- Bill Miller – President of A. W. Miller Technical Sales, Inc.
- Jayson Alvarez – A. W. Miller Applications Engineer
- Jonathan Frank – A. W. Miller Applications Engineer
- Dan Armbruster – A. W. Miller Sales Representative
- Dennis Buday – A. W. Miller CMTSE
- Rob Vollmer – A. W. Miller Sales Representative
- Martin Wilber – Mazak Service Manager
- Ron Pack – Mazak Service Coordinator
- Bruce Spears – Mazak District Sales Manager
- Victor Truelsen – Okamoto Sr. Applications Engineer