This multi-tasking series combines 5-axis machining, heavy-duty turning operations and pallet-changing capabilities to process large, complex parts, such as jet engine casings and gearboxes, from titanium, aluminum and steel. Increase accuracy when moving heavy parts across multiple workstations and eliminate work-in-process inventory by milling, turning, boring, and drilling in single setups.
The direct-drive table eliminates backlash for smoother, high-precision rotation in heavy-duty cutting operations. It’s also capable of meeting application requirements for aerospace, heavy construction and energy with high-speed and high-torque milling spindle specifications.
The Integrex e-V machines come with a two-pallet changer for unattended operations and off-cycle part setup. Operators can load, unload and inspect parts on one pallet while the machine works on the other undisturbed.
- Handles parts up to 57.09″ in diameter and 62.99″ high
- Direct-drive table eliminates backlash for high accuracy machining
- Spindle selection addresses various metal removal requirements
- Tilting B-axis allows for full 5-axis machining
- Powerful turning spindle delivers heavy-duty performance
- Tool storage capacities from 42 to 162 tools offer high flexibility
- Tool magazine located near CNC for quick visual tooling checks
- Two-pallet changer facilitates unattended machining
- Integrates with optional PALLETECH System for lights-out operations