The versatile, 5-axis machining centers are part of Mazak’s DONE IN ONE® concept by processing raw material through final machining. They’re capable of performing multiple, complex curved surface machining with shorter cycle and lead times, and achieve great surface finishes. Easy to use with accurate hardware, including a fast, high-rigidity spindle to handle a variety of applications, which improves accuracy and lowers operating expenses. It also features a 5-axis spline interpolation function for smooth toolpaths, and easy tool vector control.
Optional integration with PALLETECH Manufacturing Systems for full automation.
- DONE IN ONE capability streamlines production and improves overall management
- Intelligent Functions provide ease of operation and optimum efficiency
- Wide range of spindle speeds available for exceptional versatility
- Reliable cam-driven tool changer offers higher productivity
- Various tool magazine capacities provide part-processing flexibility
- High-rigidity table with roller gear cams eliminate backlash to ensure accuracy
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System offers durability and reliability for long-term accuracy
- MATRIX 2 CNC control provides unbeatable accuracy and increased productivity
- Precise small increment operation