Combining 5-axis capability with additive technology to revolutionize product design, reduce time to market and cut R&D costs. The compact, cost effective HYBRID Multi-Tasking machine features optimum part finish and high accuracy. It’s up to 10 times faster than comparable systems and doesn’t waste expensive material like traditional Multi-Tasking machining. The cost effective VC-AM series accommodates different part sizes and shapes, making it well-suited for educational institutions and research and development facilities.
- Handles parts measuring up to 19.7″ in diameter and 12″ high and weighing up to 440 pounds
- Face cladding capability gives users ability to engrave on the part’s face
- Geometric freedom vis a vis direct metal deposition allows for both additive and subtractive machining capabilities in a single setup
- Efficient turnkey solution offers DONE IN ONE® part processing
- Machine’s ergonomic design displays all of the critical machine data within a single page view, while the tilt control panel allows for optimum positioning based on operator height