The VC series has a trunnion-style rotary/tilt table for accurate, cost-effective processing of small complex parts via full 5-axis machining. It’s standard equipped with a robust, high-performance spindle, with optional speeds to machine all common materials, including steel, aluminum and cast iron.
It features simple programming and fast part cycle times, in either EIA or MAZATROL, making it easy to generate programs for complex part production. The 60-tool capacity magazine increases efficiency by reducing set up time, allowing for redundant tooling and unmanned, uninterrupted operations.
The VC-500C/2PC is compact and production oriented for small to medium parts in a variety of industries. It includes an inline two-pallet changer that maximizes spindle utilization and allows continuous uninterrupted production.
- Perfect for processing small, complex workpieces
- 5-axis rotary/tilt trunnion table with roller gear cam technology
- Rigid, powerful spindle comes in various maximum speed options
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System offers rigidity, speed and accuracy
- 30, 40 or 60-tool magazine with an automatic tool changer
- Simple and efficient chip management helps reduce downtime
- Accommodates articulated robots to automate load/unload operations
- Small footprint and easy installation