The VERSATECH series 5-axis double-column machining center is designed to provide unsurpassed productivity in the machining of very large workpieces thanks to its spindle head that can position to the vertical and horizontal positions and any angle in between. It reduces machining time for cast iron and non-ferrous workpieces from the machine’s fast cutting feed rates and spindle speeds. Versatech also reduces non-cutting time because it recognizes multiple-surface machining with a change in position to the spindle head by program command.
- Multi-face vertical/horizontal machining
- C-axis rotation continuous for full 5-axis machining
- Expansive tool-storage capacities
- High speed, high accuracy, high rigidity
- Multiple spindle speed options available