Optiplex Fiber III
POWER+ with up to 10kW of power and speed
The OPTIPLEX FIBER III machines are 2D flying optics laser-cutting systems that utilize an innovative control and drive package to deliver high performance for fabrication job shops and production environments. OPTIPLEX FIBER III is available as a 2.0kW, 4.0kW, 6.0kW, 8.0kW and now the high power 10kW.
- The high power OPTIPLEX FIBER III utilizes a new drive system provides higher productivity through high-speed and high-accuracy.
- The new cutting-edge PreviewG Control offers state of the art CPU for unsurpassed operations speed, high-response and high-speed machine motion.
- The PreviewG Control is a large 19″ LCD touch screen which operates similar to a smart phone or tablet for increased ease of operation.
- Designed to integrate Intelligent Setup and Monitoring Functions, the series delivers features normally available only on the highest technology machines. These features simplify operation and reduce operator dependency.
- Both machines in the series have been engineered to be utilized with Mazak’s extensive range of automated material handling systems.
- The OPTIPLEX 4020 FIBER III has been engineered to be utilized with Mazak’s extensive range of automated material handling systems.
- A 2 pallet changer design with a helical rack and pinion positioning system that features high through-put and rugged construction delivers a combination of performance and value.
- OPTIPLEX 3015 Fiber III is equipped with sensors in the Multi-Control Torch that monitor piercing and cutting operations to improve throughput and part quality. If an anomaly is detected, the operation is adjusted or paused to automatically achieve effective cutting conditions.