Combining versatility, speed, accuracy and ease of operation for medium and large, complex components. It’s a CNC turning center and machining center for full 5-axis machining and DONE IN ONE® processing with powerful turning capability. This machine configuration also decreases multiple setups, fixtures, tools, handling and non-cut time.
Some machines in the series perform milling, turning, boring and drilling in single setups. Manufacturers can reduce inaccuracies in moving heavy parts across multiple workstations, and eliminate work-in-process inventory.
Standard, high-speed and high-torque milling spindle specifications enable work with material requirements including titanium, aluminum and steel.
- 12,000-rpm 30-hp milling spindle with B-axis
- 1,000-rpm 30-hp turning speed
- Large square or round tables with full C-axis rotation for turning
- CAT 40 taper spindle
- Two-pallet changer
- Tool storage capacities from 40 to 240
- Easy integration for PALLETECH system for automated manufacturing
- Wide range of available milling spindles address a variety of metalworking requirements
- Tilting B-axis allows for full 5-axis machining
- Compact milling spindle reduces workpiece interference
- Powerful turning spindle delivers heavy-duty performance
- Automatic tool changer offers continuous machining operations
- Spacious single table workspace
Integrex i-V Product Line
5-Axis, Automation, Multi-Tasking, Vertical