The INTEGREX e-V II Series encompasses Multi-Tasking Machines that are complete fusions of CNC machining centers and vertical turning centers. These combinations of machining centers/turning centers are by far the most advanced Multi-Tasking machines in the industry. Complete all operations in a single setup – turning, milling, drilling and more with Mazak’s DONE IN ONE® machining concept that can be applied to small to large very complex parts. Machines include B-axis tilt milling spindles and C-axis turning spindle tables. Machine configurations are two pallet or single table (S) versions.
- DONE IN ONE performance
- 150-degree B-axis tilt milling spindles
- Powerful turning/C-axis spindles
- Single-setup machining for large parts
- Large capacity tool magazine
Roller Cam B-Axis
For high-rigidity heavy-duty cutting
Elimination of backlash ensures high accuracy and high efficiency machining. (over the rotary position range of 150 degrees, positioning accuracy is two times better than the ISO standard)
10,000 RPM Milling Spindle
Provides unmatched rigidity, speed, and accuracy
The milling spindle features an integral spindle/motor in a compact headstock that provides high output. In addition to the standard 10000 rpm spindle that can machine a wide variety of materials, the high torque
5000 rpm spindle for the machining of difficult-to-machine materials and the high speed 15000 rpm spindle for the machining of nonferrous metals are optionally available.
Dual Pallet Changer
The industry’s fastest Two Pallet Changer
- More surface contact for large load capacities and better dampening
- Pre-engineered for integration into factory automation setups including Mazak’s PALLETECH Manufacturing Cell
- Designed for convenient system expansion after the initial system installation from a minimum of 1 machining center, 1 loading station and pallet stocker with pallets. The pallet stocker modules are available in single, double, or triple levels.