Delivering maximum versatility, high precision and throughput for smaller complex parts in single setups, the Integrex i-150 combines capabilities of a high-powered turning center and full-function machining center. The programmable, workpiece handling device allows milling operations to the back face.
This machine configuration works to minimize fixtures, tools, handling and non-cut time, reduces lead-time and improves part accuracy by eliminating multiple setups. With 5-axis machining capability, it processes fully prismatic parts from solid blocks or castings (chucked or bar fed), round parts, or highly contoured parts.
- Milling spindle travel: -30 ~ 210 degrees (.0001 degree min index angle)
- Optional 20k RPM (7.5 HP) milling spindle available
- Full C-axis contouring (.0001 degree minimum index)
- Available spindle connections ( KM63/ CAPTO C6 / HSK A63 )
- 36-tool ATC standard ( HSK A63 ) – 72 tool option available
- Programmable workpiece handling device (standard) – tailstock attachment optional