Quick Turn 6
The QUICK TURN Series of CNC turning centers features compact machines designed for small workpieces, with high volume and high accuracy requirements. Offered in chucker and conventional configurations, the machines offer versatility and high efficiency turning capability.
- High efficiency turning spindles
- Collet and three-jaw chuck styles
- Gang and octagonal drum turret tooling systems
- Compact machine footprints
- Available with standard automation packages
Ensures High Accuracy Turning
- Vibration free and quiet operation even at high spindle speeds due to elimination of belts and gears
- High-accuracy spindle rotation from low to high speeds
- Quick acceleration/deceleration for minimum cycle times
- Simple construction for convenient maintenance
Provides part-production versatility
Tools and tool holders preset on a tool plate make it possible to perform new setups quickly and easily. (One tool plate included as standard equipment.) Especially suitable for repetitive production.
Staying in the Cut
- Gantry robot system for unmanned operation
(Featured) This system consists of a high speed gantry robot and workpiece stocker with 10 pallets that can stack workpieces making it able to be configured to meet a wide range of production requirements. The gantry robot hand can handle two workpieces – raw material and finished workpiece – simultaneously (max. 80 mm (3.15 in_) diameter x 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs) weight), allowing unmanned operation to be performed for very short cycle times.
- Bar feeder system
The bar feeder system enables automatic operation to be performed for extended periods for workpieces with short cycle times. The large bar material capacity (max. 32 mm (1.26 in) diameter/36 mm (1.42 in) – option) allows this system to process just about any small part.