Quick Turn Primos
The QUICK TURN PRIMOS Series of small-footprint, 2-axis turning centers brings big cost savings to job shops looking to boost their productivity. These light-duty machines are also great for training future machinists at vocational high schools and technical colleges.
- Integral spindle/motor design eliminates belt-driven machining vibrations
- High-speed spindle acceleration/deceleration rates boosts efficiency
- Servomotor-driven drum turret features high-speed, non-lift turret indexing
- Low-friction linear guides provide high-speed X- and Z-axis positioning
- User-friendly CNC offers conversational and EIA/ISO programming
- Ergonomic design provides easy operation and maintenance
- Rigid, box-shaped bed design ensures highly stable operations
- Manual tailstock enables processing of shaft-type workpieces
MX Hybrid Roller Guides
Provides unmatched rigidity, speed, and accuracy
- More surface contact for large load capacities and better dampening
- Better distribution load points via an X-Design that allows load to be applied in four directions
- Higher positioning accuracy than boxways due to no stick and slip
- Faster and greener than boxways with nearly twice the rapid traverse rate and less contamination in the coolant system
Automatic Tool Changers
Provides part-production versatility
Machinery that feature cam-driven automatic tool changers that significantly reduce non-cut times by quickly exchanging tools and getting spindles back in the cut in the shortest times possible. Reliable tool monitoring on these machines maximizes production efficiency and lowers operating costs via early problem detection. A standard tool storage capacity 20 tools ensures continuous machining operation, while an optional 30-tool magazine is available to further reduce set-up times and increase machining flexibility.
Efficient Chip Management
Increases machine uptime
Chip conveyor system provides fast, low-maintenance chip management, while flood coolant evacuates chips quickly and efficiently from the machine’s work envelope. Choose between a high 48-inch or low 18-inch discharge chip conveyor. The complete chip system, which fits within the footprint of the machine, helps prevent production slowdowns caused by chip buildup.