Quick Turn Universal
Made in Kentucky, our simple but innovative QUICK TURN UNIVERSAL (QTU) Series of small-footprint CNC turning centers has a price-performance ratio that’s unmatched in high-precision small parts production.
Perfect for job shops and first and second tier automotive suppliers, the Series features a diverse machine selection, including models with upper turrets for rotary tool milling, second spindles and Y-axis capability, to productively and affordably fulfill any manufacturing requirement.
- Integral spindle/motor headstocks provide high power and stability during heavy cutting
- Full-circumference C-axis headstock brake design offers high-accuracy spindle positioning (Y-axis machines)
- Second turning spindles add DONE IN ONE® part processing
- Milling turrets with rotary tool spindles provide Multi-Tasking functionality
- Y-axis functionality offers movement above and below the centerline
- Special turret design provides multiple tool configurations for part processing flexibility
- Servo-driven, programmable NC tailstocks yield high productivity levels
- New bed design with low center of gravity offers rigid, durable performance
- Large swing capacity exceeds any competitive products in this machine class
- Efficient, ergonomic design allows for operator convenience and lowers power consumption
- Advanced CNC technology offers easy programming and optimized performance
- Easy integration of bar feeders, gantry loaders and robots for unmanned operation