The INTEGREX i-Series of Multi-Tasking machines brings together extreme versatility, speed, accuracy and ease of operation for manufacturers of complex components. Featuring the widest range of Multi-Tasking solutions, the series accommodates machining lengths from 15.16″ up to 59.8″, part diameters from 13.39″ to 25.9″ and bar diameter’s from 2″ to 4.02″. Various machine configurations available include: single turning spindle with programmable NC tailstocks, twin turning spindles (S), and with lower turret (T). These machine configurations eliminate multiple setups, fixtures, tools, handling and non-cut times.
In addition, ergonomic machine design including large viewing windows, adjustable operator panel, front panel magazine access, and easy access to spindle center – provide operators with increased monitoring, efficient setup, and convenient loading and unloading of work pieces. Mazak 30 year of automation innovation provides the support for adding bar feeding and/or gantry loader to your INTEGREX i-series machines for unattended operations.
- Powerful single main turning spindle or dual opposed spindles
- Full C-axis contouring
- Milling spindle with Y-axis travel and B-axis rotation
- Available lower turret for simultaneous cutting on most models
- NC tailstocks
- ATC changes both fixed turning and rotary tools
- 36-tool ATC standard – 72-tool capacity available
- Easy bar feeder or gantry loader integration for system automation