Vertical Center Nexus Compact
Available as a 3, 4 or 5-axis configurations, our VERTICAL CENTER NEXUS COMPACT machining center quickly and accurately process small, highly complex parts from tough materials, including Inconel®, titanium and stainless steel, in low, medium and high volumes.
Featuring several innovations and capabilities that are usually only found on full-size vertical machining centers, these small-footprint solutions increase efficiency, reduce cycle times, improve part quality and accelerate time to market – all at the lowest cost per part.
- Three innovative, highly productive machine configurations
- Fast, powerful and rigid spindle performance
- Large capacity tool storage
- Mazak MX Hybrid Roller Guide System provides unmatched rigidity, speed and accuracy
- CNC controls offer easy programming, fast job setup and increased accuracy
- Optional automation cell for lights-out manufacturing