The VORTEX-e series vertical machining centers are perfect for job shops as well as aerospace and heavy construction-part manufacturers focused on accurate, high-volume production.
Equipped with a tilting spindle, the machine has full 5-axis and multiple-surface machining capabilities that allow it to productively cut large, complex parts from titanium, aluminum and steel.
Configurations available also contain setups with two-pallet changer that provides unattended operations and off-cycle part setup. This simple, efficient form of automation allows operators to load, unload and inspect parts on one pallet while the machine works on the other undisturbed.
- Configurations can handle parts up to 59.06″ in diameter and 57.09″ high
- Tilting spindle design enables full 5-axis and multi-surface machining
- Spindle specifications address various metal removal requirements
- Tool storage capacities from 40 to 348 tools offer high flexibility
- MAZATROL SmoothX CNC delivers industry’s fastest processing times
- Two-pallet changer facilitates unattended machining
- Integrates with optional PALLETECH System for lights-out operations