The single-table VORTEX-i series vertical machining centers with a 31.5″ square pallet are perfect for job shops as well as aerospace and heavy construction part manufacturers focused on value and precision.
The machine’s tilting spindle allows for the 5-axis simultaneous machining of complex contours on large parts, such as jet engine casings, airframe components and gearboxes, made from titanium, aluminum and steel.
Standard, high-speed and high-torque spindle specifications are available to successfully meet a wide variety of application requirements.
- Handles parts up to 66.93″ in diameter and 62.99″ high
- Tilting spindle design helps reduce setup times
- Spindle selection addresses various metal removal requirements
- Fast rapid traverse rate of 2,047 ipm
- Tool storage capacities from 43 to 160 tools offer high flexibility
- MAZATROL SmoothX CNC offers industry’s fastest processing times