Okamoto ACC-DXNC Series CNC Saddle Surface Grinders
ACC-DXNC grinders are specifically designed and built for high precision 2-axis simultaneous applications. Rigid design and construction, powerful software capabilities and long-term reliability makes them the preferred choice for high-accuracy and high production grinding applications.
- Double-walled column construction.
- User-friendly conversational programming.
- Grinding patterns – choose plunge, bias feed or step feed – then select one of 6 versatile grinding patterns.
- High-accuracy flat and form grinding with programmable dressing and dress compensation.
- Input increments as fine as 0.00001″.
- Servo driven vertical feed.
SPECIFICATIONS 8•20DXNC to 20•40DXNC
6 Sizes available
8″ x 20″ to 16″ x 24″
- Table Working Area W x L:
- 8″ x 21.6″ to 16 x 25.6″
- Distance from Grinding Wheel to Table surface:
- 15.7″ to 13.6″ *
- Grinding Wheel:
- 8″ x 1″ x 1.25″ to 12″ x 1.5″ x 5″ *
- Grinding Wheel Spindle:
- 2 hp to 7.5 hp *
- Floor Space:
- 95″ x 72″ x 97″ to 107″ x 87″ x 95″
- 4,630 to 7,055 lbs
- *depending on model
STANDARD & OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- Grinding Wheel
- Wheel Adaptor Automatic Dress Compensation Type
- Automatic Dress Compensation
- Spindle Inverter
- Wheel Guard plus Magnet Stand Base
- Full Splash Cover with Coolant Nozzle & Pipe
- Hydraulic Oil Temperature Controller
- Fanuc Controller System
- Graphic Type Conversational Software
- G-Code Program Capacity
- Leveling Bolts and Plates
- Necessary Tools and Tool Box
- Cooling System with Magnetic Dust Separator
- Cooling System with Magnetic Dust Separator and Paper Filter System
- Coolant Temperature Regulator
- Electro-magnetic Chuck
- SPermanent Electro-magnetic Chuck
- Oil Cooling Type Electro-magnetic Chuck
- Oil Cooling Type Spindle Housing
- Grinding Wheel Balancing Stand with Arbor
- Balancing Test Arbor
- Grinding Wheel Adaptor
- Micron Balancing System
- Signal Light ( 3 Color Type)
- Calendar Timer