05 Apr Off
A TECHNOLOGY + EDUCATION EVENT
|When:||May 14 – 16, 2019|
|Where:||Mazak Northeast Technology Center,|
700 Old County Circle
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
What to Expect:
Experience the industry’s most advanced manufacturing technology – and potentially find your next highly skilled machinist – at this exciting event.
Explore advanced technologies that enhance precision, productivity, flexibility and productivity and address your practical challenges. See demonstrations that include high-quality machines we manufacture in our Florence, KY, production facility, the Plant Engineering Top Plant Award winner for 2018.
TECHNOLOGY IN ACTION
- HC-5000 machining center with high-speed tool changer and 84-tool drum-style magazine
- QTG-50 Gang-Tooling CNC Turning Center with versatile chucker configuration
- VARIAXIS i-300 AWC simultaneous 5-axis Vertical Machining Center with Auto Work Changer (AWC) and DONE IN ONE® part processing
- Kentucky-made QTU-200MSY Multi-Tasking Turning Center with DONE IN ONE processing for small workpieces
- Kentucky-made QTU-350MY HP CNC Multi-Tasking Turning Center with high-performance turning spindle and powerful motor for rotary milling tooling
- Kentucky-made VCN-570C Vertical Machining Center with servo-driven automatic tool changer and extremely fast traverse rate
- INTEGREX i-500S 5-Axis Multi-Tasking Turning Center with advanced full-function machining capabilities and DONE IN ONE processing of large parts
Discover Mazak’s HYBRID Multi-Tasking systems that unite Friction Stir Welding or HOT WIRE Deposition technologies with conventional subtractive machining capabilities – on one machine platform. Mazak applications personnel and Mazak MegaStir experts will be on hand to explain how you can transform your manufacturing processes with these machines.
Learn how digital SMOOTH TECHNOLOGY solutions and network connectivity options can optimize your production efficiency. Find out how to collect machine-tool data with the Mazak SmartBox and MTConnect® open-source manufacturing protocol – the same solution Mazak uses in our Florence, KY, facility.
Learn more about MAZATROL Smooth CNCs, which handle both EIA/ISO and conversational programming for advanced machine design, unequaled engineering resources, and unsurpassed ease of use and productivity.
Meet with representatives from local schools and technical colleges to match their machining graduates with your employment needs — including your internships, co-ops, open jobs and more.
On the event’s Student Day, May 16, network with motivated young people who want to learn more about manufacturing careers – maybe even in your shop.