Industrial Machine Repair Services
We understand the importance of a streamlined customer service approach so that our clients can maintain high levels of efficiency and productivity. The AW Miller team has been trained in the Mazak CNC facilities to maintain an updated and extensive knowledge of the best practices for these repairs. Our wide range of CNC machine repair services cover both routine maintenance and emergency assistance.
Our technicians specialize in quick turnarounds of machine repairs because time is of the essence when a machine goes down in the middle of a project. We are committed to maintaining our working relationship with all of our clients, which is why we will not quit until we achieve the best result on the machine repair.
Our Service and Support Guarantee
We guarantee that our regional technology centers will be able to find the best possible solution to your manufacturing issue or problem. If we can’t, there is no other company or individual within the manufacturing industry that will have the ability to do so.
Mazak Replacement Parts
The increasing efficiency of production systems makes downtime more impactful than ever before. Any interruption to work flowing through the shop can have a significant impact on operations. Mazak’s substantial and continuous investment in spare parts fulfillment ensures the fastest possible reaction to the unexpected to keep your facility running smoothly.
Within Mazak’s spare parts department, they maintain $90 million in parts and unit inventory, including $65 million in parts inventory and $25 million in unit inventory (including ATC shifters, tables, and spindles). This enormous investment includes over 60,000 unique parts encompassing every aspect of our machines. And because of this investment, we achieve 97% same-day shipping and even have the ability to offer after-hours shipping.
Furthermore, we guarantee lifetime parts support on every Mazak machine. This means that our quick response to parts requests not only applies to machines purchased over the past several years, but also to those that have been providing reliable performance for several decades
The Importance of Machine Maintenance
Proper CNC equipment maintenance is worth the investment because it saves your organization time and money. Long-term benefits include:
- Extending the lifespan of the equipment, and reducing the need to purchase new equipment.
- Preventing unscheduled costly downtime to prevent production interruptions.
- Avoiding more extensive and expensive repairs to the equipment.
- Keeping consistent efficiency with the CNC systems to reduce energy consumption and operating cost.
- Increasing the resale value by keeping a proper service record, and equity/ borrowing power by maintaining the value of assets.
- Reduce injuries and fatalities, and therefore liability, due to faulty equipment.
- Maximizing warranty coverage by having detailed service records of updated maintenance.
Routine CNC Machine Maintenance Tips
We are glad to assist you with all of your machine repair services. However, we also want to help you avoid breakdown emergencies. Without regular maintenance, CNC machines are subject to premature wear and tear. We have put together some tips on how to extend your machine’s durability and efficiency.
- Keep your technicians on a regular machine maintenance schedule and rotate maintenance effectively. This will avoid potential issues before the machine breaks down completely. This should include cleaning our grime and scrap metal to prevent it from building up on the exterior. In addition, the technicians should wipe down each machine daily to remove residue and debris as build ups can cause future mechanical issues.
- Manage equipment records effectively to track each machine’s maintenance history. This will assist in identifying recurring issues, machinery expenditure, and pending repairs. It will also help to diagnose future mechanical issues.
- Monitor each machine’s fluids and grease all moving parts. By keeping track of the hydraulic fluids and lubricants according to the manual, the technicians can ensure the machine is utilizing these fluids at an appropriate rate. In addition, it’s necessary to grease the moving parts regularly to prevent excessive wear and tear.
- Keep spare parts in stock. We do our best to keep the delivery time of spare parts as low as possible, but if you keep parts that are prone to breakdown in stock, we can help you even faster!
Our Certified Service Technicians & Application Engineers
Our certified technical engineers are ready to address machine repair services requests quickly. The team applies solutions that last to ensure your machines are performing properly. The AW Miller team is trained through our CNC machining partners to ensure you receive the best level of service for all machinery repairs.