Industrial Machine Repair Services
The AW Miller service technicians have Mazak training and education to maintain an updated and extensive knowledge for Mazak repair services, including milling machine repair service. Our wide range of CNC machine repair services cover both routine maintenance and emergency assistance because we understand the importance of streamlined and efficient service.
Our service technicians are quick and efficient with repairs to get machines back up and running as quickly as possible. We are committed to maintaining our working relationship with our customers, and will not quit until we achieve the best result on each machine repair.
Our Service and Support Guarantee
We guarantee that our regional technology centers will be able to find the best possible solution to your manufacturing issue or problem. If we can’t, there is no other company or individual within the manufacturing industry that will have the ability to do so.
Mazak Replacement Parts
The increasing efficiency of production systems makes downtime more impactful than ever before. Any interruption to work flowing through the shop can have a significant impact on operations. Mazak’s continuous investment in spare parts fulfillment ensures the fastest possible turnaround to keep your facility running.
The Mazak parts department maintains $90 million in parts and unit inventory, including $65 million in parts inventory and $25 million in unit inventory (including ATC shifters, tables, and spindles). This enormous investment includes over 60,000 unique parts encompassing every aspect of our machines. And because of this investment, we achieve 97% same-day shipping and even have the ability to offer after-hours shipping.
Furthermore, we guarantee lifetime parts support on every Mazak machine. This means that our quick response to parts requests not only applies to machines purchased over the past several years, but also to those that have been providing reliable performance for several decades.
The Importance of CNC Machine Maintenance Services
Proper industrial machine maintenance is worth the investment because it saves your organization time and money. Long-term benefits include:
- Extending the lifespan of the equipment, and reducing the need to purchase new equipment.
- Preventing unscheduled costly downtime to prevent production interruptions.
- Avoiding more extensive and expensive repairs to the equipment.
- Keeping consistent efficiency with the CNC systems to reduce energy consumption and operating cost.
- Increasing the resale value by keeping a proper service record, and equity/ borrowing power by maintaining the value of assets.
- Reduce injuries and fatalities, and therefore liability, due to faulty equipment.
- Maximizing warranty coverage by having detailed service records of updated maintenance.
Routine CNC Machine Maintenance Tips
We are glad to offer industrial machine repair services. However, we also want to help our customers avoid breakdown emergencies. Without regular maintenance, CNC machines are subject to premature wear and tear. We have put together some tips on how to extend your machine’s durability and efficiency.
- Keep your technicians on a regular machine maintenance schedule and rotate maintenance effectively. This will avoid potential issues before the machine breaks down completely, requiring stopped machining and machining repair. This should include cleaning our grime and scrap metal to prevent it from building up on the exterior. In addition, the technicians should wipe down each machine daily to remove residue and debris as build ups can cause future mechanical issues.
- Manage equipment records effectively to track each machine’s maintenance history. This will assist in identifying recurring issues, machinery expenditure, and pending repairs. It will also help to diagnose future mechanical issues.
- Monitor each machine’s fluids and grease all moving parts. By keeping track of the hydraulic fluids and lubricants according to the manual, the technicians can ensure the machine is utilizing these fluids at an appropriate rate. In addition, it’s necessary to grease the moving parts regularly to prevent excessive wear and tear.
- Keep spare parts in stock. We do our best to keep the delivery time of spare parts as low as possible, but if you keep parts that are prone to breakdown in stock, we can help you even faster!
Our Certified Service Technicians & Application Engineers
Our certified technical engineers are ready to address industrial machine repair services requests quickly. The team applies solutions that last to ensure your machines are performing properly. The AW Miller team is trained through our CNC machining partners to ensure you receive the best level of service for all machinery repairs.
Please contact us for industrial machine maintenance services.