It’s Easy to Grow Your Business with Mazak
Whether you’re in the market for a new Multi-Tasking, 5-Axis, milling or turning machining center, there has never been a better time to invest in innovation from Mazak. For new orders received May 9 through June 22, we are extending our special pricing and 3- and 5-year financing on the broad selection of machines made at our Mazak iSMART Factory in Kentucky.
Plus, for the first time ever, customers will receive a free second year machine warranty, a free third year major component warranty and a 120-day payment skip on machines that Mazak Credit Corporation finances.
Act now to affordably take your business to the next level.
LOW FINANCE RATES
|3 YEAR RATE
|5 YEAR RATE
|Mazak program with 10% down payment
|Monthly payment per $100,000 of machine price after down payment deduction
|Monthly payment as % of balance financed
FREE SECOND YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FREE THIRD YEAR MAJOR COMPONENT WARRANTY
120-DAY PAYMENT SKIP AFTER INSTALLATION SIGNOFF
Gain a competitive advantage today
By applying online for financing through Mazak Credit Corporation’s secure site.
Your purchase may also qualify
For 2016 tax incentives, including Bonus Depreciation and Section 179 Expensing.
For more information
Contact Dave Augustyniak at 716.652.8282 or firstname.lastname@example.org/awm
- Financing is through Mazak Credit Corporation
- Requires 10% down payment
- 2-year warranty excludes normal maintenance
- Subject to credit approval
- For new orders received 5/9/2016 through 6/22/16
- Machines must ship within 120 days of order date and must be installed and financing commenced by 9/30/16
- Applies to new Mazak Kentucky-produced machines only
- Mazak reserves the right to cancel this program at any time
- Call your Mazak sales representative for a list of Kentucky-made machines
- Major component warranty is valid on machines that have been properly maintained to factory specifications
- Major component warranty includes: ball screws and support bearing, linear/roller guides, hydraulic units, solid-state relays, spindle chiller units, servo drives, axis motors and encoder, and the control