Okamoto ACC-SA Series Saddle Surface Grinders
The ACC-12•24 is a next generation automatic type surface grinder that provides the reliability and simplicity of electronic control while still providing “hands-on” operation. It incorporates the proven design and construction features that have made Okamoto automatic surface grinders the preferred choice for users worldwide.
- Highly rigid construction with wide frame that eliminates table overhang.
- Double Vee table slides.
- User-friendly MDI Control set-up. Touch Pad Control for Cross and Vertical Rapid Feeds.
- Teach Function for Crossfeed Position.
- Micro Feeder standard. High-accuracy flat and form grinding with programmable dressing and dress compensation.
- AC driven vertical feed with minimum increment of 0.00005″. Manual Pulse Generator also built into control.
- All functions integrated into control.
- Table Working Area W x L:
- 12″ x 24″
- Distance from Grinding Wheel to Table surface:
- Grinding Wheel:
- 12″ x 1.5″ x 5″
- Grinding Wheel Spindle:
- 5 hp
- Floor Space:
- 108″ x 76″ x 70″
- 5,380 lbs
STANDARD & OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- Grinding Wheel
- Grind Wheel Flange
- Dresser Block with Diamond Tool
- Flexible Nozzle
- Necessary Tools
- Leveling Bolts and Plates
- Splash Cover
- Automatic Demagnetizing with Adjustable Magnetic Power
- Coolant System
- Electro-magnetic Chuck
- Permanent Electro-magnetic Chuck
- Spare Grinding Wheel Adaptor
- Grinding Wheel Balancing Apparatus
- Work Light
- Hydraulic Oil Cooler
- Special Paint
- Oil Cooling System
- Dressing Related Options