The FT-150 FIBER is designed for high-speed cutting and reduced non-cutting processes to improve cycle times for superior productivity with high throughput.
This fiber tube laser machine includes a proprietary agile U-Axis to facilitate speed and productivity. The FT-150 FIBER utilizes a series of advanced technologies and optional features for streamlined and automated laser-cutting tube production processes.
- FT-150 FIBER delivers high-speed and high-productivity for small to medium diameter tube production.
- The FT-150 FIBER’s proprietary U-Axis offers impressive cutting speeds and part accuracy through a wide range of applications.
- This fiber tube laser utilizes a 2.5D torch with focus detection. The programmable angle of the B-Axis enables bevel cutting on material thickness for improved welding, multi-tube assembly, fit and finish.
- Optional extrusion tapping increases machine value by utilizing a rotary spindle and eight tool positions. Any tool position can be deployed for direct taping or combined with extrusion, providing proper thread depth.
- Optional spatter guard protects the internal tube surfaces from cutting debris and reduces secondary operations.
- Optional weld seam detection camera orients the workpiece for proper geometry orientation.